|This is a non-commercial web site. Advertising is not accepted. I am not being paid for any mention or promotion.|
|To translate this page from English select a language|
Car Keys Micro Camera Review
hope it can help your life safe and happiness
|The #25 is one version of the 808 car keys
|Summary - Container AVI 79E6 bytes per minute. Video MJPEG 720x480 20% missing frames. Photos 1280x960. Audio 128Kbps 8000 Hz samples.|
|150211 808 #25 Samples|
|Chris sent me a video
AVI sample and a photo sample. See the C25 folder in the
full size samples.
From these samples I get these 808 #25 properties:
Container - AVI, 79E6 bytes per minutes
720x480 (1.5) Correct play aspect ratio is probably 1.33
DateTime stamp is yellow on transparent, lower right, YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
20% missing frame rate.
Horizontal angle of view is unknown.
8000 Hz sampling.
1280x960 (1.33) Aspect ratio is probably 1.33
167E3 bytes from ne sample.
|150210 808 #25|
Tig from Manila reported this camera. PWB (Printed Wiring
Board) is similar to the other #25. Photos by Tig.
I recorded video with this 808. first few takes, no problem. when I replaced the tag file to edit the time stamp, I encountered a problem. it records video but it wont play. I used several players to no avail. so my question, which 808 version is this so i can start finding solutions to my problem?
|141218 808 #25|
141218 - Chris sent me this information about his 808. I am
calling it version #25. Photos by Chris.
I have just received a camera that I bought on eBay from an outfit called jewelry-box2012.
It was sold as an 808 #16 but most certainly isn't. Nor is it any of the types listed on your site. So I thought you might be interested in it.
It looks very much like #23 but has even fewer components. So, it is most clearly not #16, nor #23.
• The neon is orange only, never green or red. The only modes I have found are the same as #23.
• There is a TAG.TXT file with date and time but no other details. There is no other file in the root. TAG.TXT gets reset to a default of 2013-08-15 12:12:12 on flat battery.
• Video is 720 x 480 MJPEG avi files, not 1280 x 720 H.264 mov.
• Sound is 8000 samples/sec, not 32000 samples/sec
• Photos are 1280x960 but of very very poor quality, probably upscaled from 640x480. Typical filesize is 50 to 100kB.
• The camera is 3703H03 16 pin, the same as in 808 #23.
• PC board is stamped 2013/12/13
• Video and photos are datestamped in yellow in the bottom right corner YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
• One screw to hold the PC board was missing.
808 C25. Button side. Parts seem to be:
Unknown SOC chip (CPU, RAM, USB, SD, Audio, ...). S4 diode is usually part of the LiPo charging circuit.
808 C25. Battery Side. Parts seem to be:
Winbond 25X20BL 2 Megabit SPI Flash Chip (usually firmware). One crystal (metal can). 54FK probably a 2.8V regulator SOT23 package.
|Table of Contents|
This work by Charles E Lohr is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
IIS 6.0 There is no politically correct content on this web site. I have never owned an SUV.